Talon Alba Racing Dyno testing Talon 1000R

Reno58

Reno58

Oct 21, 2017
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any other machine doesnt need wheel speed sensors except for a speedometer. Honda has to use them to allow the transmission to understand the speed for shifting.

Does the I4WD system rely on the front wheel sensors as well?

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Look at sec 42-43, is that the diff with a gear reduction? (says "gear driven performance")

That's what I was thinking @DDDonkey but didn't want to speculate, as I enjoy having my head attached around here... lol

If there is a gear reduction diff, the front ratio would have to match... I could imagine that getting expensive with i4wd. So I don't know... Could be a diff for a maverick or something. We all know how they hold up.

Reactions: BWAF and ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's what I was thinking @DDDonkey but didn't want to speculate, as I enjoy having my head attached around here... lol

If there is a gear reduction diff, the front ratio would have to match... I could imagine that getting expensive with i4wd. So I don't know... Could be a diff for a maverick or something. We all know how they hold up.

Its on the front of something, you can see a steering rack if you pause it.

Reactions: BWAF and Dragon21
advertisement
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS

For as gear reduction I would think the one for the pioneer would fit the talon I’m not sure what ratio the talon is or the reduction

Z

Zwyken

Nov 9, 2019
Ownership

1. Talon X
Was there ever a follow up dyno with exhaust and tune? I'm wondering if it's worth buying?

Reactions: CID