P1000 Air Shocks on rear

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
@JWB can you point the way my phone isn’t cooperating with Tapatalk or forum search at the moment.
P500 - p5 suspension This is where my air shock mod began on the P-500. I have no idea what the differences are between the two machines rear suspension are, but there's probably a gabriel shock that would work as an add-in shock along with the stock unit. There was a guy on one of the Ranger forums that had the same issue and cured the problem the same way. I'm getting close to 1500 miles on my set-up now with no failures yet. If I get a different machine in the future, I will definitely do full air suspension on it as well.

Reactions: moparornocar
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
P500 - p5 suspension This is where my air shock mod began on the P-500. I have no idea what the differences are between the two machines rear suspension are, but there's probably a gabriel shock that would work as an add-in shock along with the stock unit. There was a guy on one of the Ranger forums that had the same issue and cured the problem the same way. I'm getting close to 1500 miles on my set-up now with no failures yet. If I get a different machine in the future, I will definitely do full air suspension on it as well.
That link goes to the wrong place buddy....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
That link goes to the wrong place buddy....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just checked the link. It goes to page 27 of the p500 suspension mods thread. That's where I made the first post about the air shock suspension mod. What were you looking for, or should I say, expecting?