Aftermarket switch plates

Whistled03

Whistled03

Oct 31, 2016
Canton, GA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Alright group. I have am about to place an order for my switch plate but I am trying to figure out placement before I order. I have a 2017 p700 (not sure if it's different then he 2016) I want to put it in the top slot above the gear selector but it seems the main bar running behind the dash vertically will interfere. Any experience I see some pictures where @mystic1219 has made a plate for up there. How did you get around the plate?

Reactions: mystic1219
mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Alright group. I have am about to place an order for my switch plate but I am trying to figure out placement before I order. I have a 2017 p700 (not sure if it's different then he 2016) I want to put it in the top slot above the gear selector but it seems the main bar running behind the dash vertically will interfere. Any experience I see some pictures where @mystic1219 has made a plate for up there. How did you get around the plate?
The only issue with the bar will be if you use a 3" radio. The radio will have to be installed on the far right of the panel and you may have to notch the bar slightly with a dremel. All of the other accessories on the panels I've made will clear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk