P1000 a question of wheels

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
yo my dogs. my sweet home dogs. i have recieved my rig from takes forever honda dealership.

thank you honda dealership for taking two months for doing 2 hours of work.

ordered 30 inch intimidators.

why?

ill tell you why.

because i threw the 2.5 inch lift on. You know what that means? rims dont fit no mo. rubs shocks. what i do? i flips rims inside out. what happen? two flat tires.

so. i need wheel spacers to make stock thingies work.

i am buying new wheels, because intimidators is 14 inches not 12.

so am i forced to run spacers with the new wheels? is there a offset that works without the use of spacers in the back? i dont want to run spacers. halp me avoid spacers.

thinking these w/ prices (alaska). dealer can get whatever, so bring it. i just want the lifetime warranty.

msa m26 vibe 4+3 - 4x137- 480 set.
msa m12 diesel 4.25+2.75 - 4x137 424 set
ITP sd single beadlocks 5+2 134 PER

give me your idears even if aint on this list.

also, eagle eyes on the way, auxbeam 52 inch philips on the way, and a chest rig for my ar on the way. 2 will be applied, demonstrated and acknowledged. one with be denied at all costs.

the curved bars are terrible. absolutely awefull. I enjoy a little performance. stick with straight bars. this is from an alaskan who actually knows what true darkness is, and knows for a fact that straight bar is mo betta. i actually want light at 200 yards at say 70 degrees, not 50 yards at 180 degrees.

ordering tomorrow, so please please dont leave me hanging

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What up dawg! Post some pics as you add stuff. We loves us some pics. More is mo better.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What up dawg! Post some pics as you add stuff. We loves us some pics. More is mo better.
Happy?

I got one a arm on. Next arm I'll do a video on how to do them. Nobody will watch it and I'll quit the forum. Future teller right here.

20160814 221101

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yikes. Either you already got a flat or you run some really low air pressure lol.

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
yo my dogs. my sweet home dogs. i have recieved my rig from takes forever honda dealership.

thank you honda dealership for taking two months for doing 2 hours of work.

ordered 30 inch intimidators.

why?

ill tell you why.

because i threw the 2.5 inch lift on. You know what that means? rims dont fit no mo. rubs shocks. what i do? i flips rims inside out. what happen? two flat tires.

so. i need wheel spacers to make stock thingies work.

i am buying new wheels, because intimidators is 14 inches not 12.

so am i forced to run spacers with the new wheels? is there a offset that works without the use of spacers in the back? i dont want to run spacers. halp me avoid spacers.

thinking these w/ prices (alaska). dealer can get whatever, so bring it. i just want the lifetime warranty.

msa m26 vibe 4+3 - 4x137- 480 set.
msa m12 diesel 4.25+2.75 - 4x137 424 set
ITP sd single beadlocks 5+2 134 PER

give me your idears even if aint on this list.

also, eagle eyes on the way, auxbeam 52 inch philips on the way, and a chest rig for my ar on the way. 2 will be applied, demonstrated and acknowledged. one with be denied at all costs.

the curved bars are terrible. absolutely awefull. I enjoy a little performance. stick with straight bars. this is from an alaskan who actually knows what true darkness is, and knows for a fact that straight bar is mo betta. i actually want light at 200 yards at say 70 degrees, not 50 yards at 180 degrees.

ordering tomorrow, so please please dont leave me hanging

Hey bud, you could prob use a 5-2 wheel but a 4-3 wheel would work good too. Also, I used the Kore M20 3.5-3.5 on my P700 and it spaces the tires out a bit. I hope that helps.

And about your comment on the light, I love curved light bars for my application and wouldn't consider using the straight bars. Remember that it's the terrain and speed that dictates the type of light bar. I typically ride wooded areas where I need a lot of light broadcasted in a flood beam. That's why I choose curved light bars.

On my truck, I use straight light bars because typically at highway speeds I want to see a mile down the road.

So curved light bars are not terrible. They are terrible for a long distance application. Straight light bars are terrible for dense forest applications. I just wanted to clear that up for anyone else reading this.

Joe

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I guess I should also say I am more dissapointed with the quality of my curved bar more than design. I'm sure there are better bars out there that would make mine look like junk.

My bar was around 100 bucks, so take that for what it is. My last bar threw way more light out, but it cost 250. Maybe epistar vs cree?

Anyway I bought a pair of 2 inch spacers. I'll sell them if I don't wind up needing them.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Reactions: dotman1
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I guess I should also say I am more dissapointed with the quality of my curved bar more than design. I'm sure there are better bars out there that would make mine look like junk.

My bar was around 100 bucks, so take that for what it is. My last bar threw way more light out, but it cost 250. Maybe epistar vs cree?

Anyway I bought a pair of 2 inch spacers. I'll sell them if I don't wind up needing them.

I don't have any experience with epistar but Cree won't disappoint. Especially if you get 5 watt Cree vs 3 watt.

Let us know how it goes with the wheels/ spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don't have any experience with epistar but Cree won't disappoint. Especially if you get 5 watt Cree vs 3 watt.

Let us know how it goes with the wheels/ spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have them on tomorrow hopefully. I feel like im getting a cold. Might pass.

I ordered a 3 watt Auxbeam Philips bar.

They are instead shipping me a 3 watt Auxbeam cree bar. I have no clue why. I'm a little disappointed as I wanted the tighter pattern so I can get light way out. That in combination with my curved will be good.

I may ship it back if it doesn't have the 4d projector lens

My buddy is a rigid distributor and he is always talking the off-brand bars down. My curved bar didn't make my cut, let alone his. I hope this one is better. I'm not buying a rigid.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would stick with the 5+2 beadlocks for trail riding, especially up there. Wouldn't wanna get stranded out there overnight too often.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I would stick with the 5+2 beadlocks for trail riding, especially up there. Wouldn't wanna get stranded out there overnight too often.
I actually put air in my tires so im not super worried about Beadlocks. I've never had a bead come off with 20 psi of air.

I have however caught a rock and bent my rim to the point that a hammer didn't even Fox it. Always leaked after that.

Are the aluminum lifetime warranty wheels going to cover that? People keep telling me they will and I find that hard to believe.

Also. I got my wheel spacers on the back. Perfect fit. 2.5 inch highlighter lift installed. Front stock ND tires clear on their own.

Back tires need a spacer. 1.5 inch high lifter spacer 4x 137 . 100 bucks for the back pair and I couldn't be happier with a spacer.

Although I hate spacers.

After I get my rims I'll need to get the same spacer for the front. Which sucks.

advertisement