Status
Not open for further replies.
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I asked if 87 octane was good to run in Pioneer; Y'all said it was a dumass thing to ask and put it up my ass and poked fun with all of your intelligent knowledge; well guess what? all who made fun are stupid as a rock; I have carbon up issues; I asked and you fkd me; I regret even asking a technical question to a bunch of dumasses; I am getting it tuned to run 87 without carbon issues
lol - you crack me up

there is always more to the story

carbon up issues - pics and actual intelligent explanation of what that means

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I asked if 87 octane was good to run in Pioneer; Y'all said it was a dumass thing to ask and put it up my ass and poked fun with all of your intelligent knowledge; well guess what? all who made fun are stupid as a rock; I have carbon up issues; I asked and you fkd me; I regret even asking a technical question to a bunch of dumasses; I am getting it tuned to run 87 without carbon issues
Morning Karen, maybe this will help…
IMG 2567

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You say you have “carbon up” issues…
🤔…
Have you not been keeping up?
Don’t you know you’re supposed to be reducing your carbon footprint?
C’mon man!!!

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I also tuned my pioneer to run on 87. It involved turning the ignition switch from off to start, then to run and not acting like a little b****.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Status
Not open for further replies.