ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Mine was slipping when I shifted. After shifting up it took the clutch a moment to fully engage. Kind of like letting the clutch out slowly if you're driving something with a manual clutch. It was really bothering me. So I did the clutch adjustment this morning when the engine was cold. Wow what a difference. Shifts are much more crisp and quicker. No more slipping. I only have about 115 miles so I would recommend doing the adjustment around the first oil change - unless you don't need it.

It's nice because unlike doing an oil change or valve adjustment, the clutch adjustment is a 2 minute job - if you take your time. Super easy and a huge improvement. Be very careful not to over tighten the nut. I have heard horror stories...

C

catcha

Jul 31, 2017
Lorne NB Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Mine only does it in 5th gear after climbing a small incline...it will change to 5th and you will be gaining speed and it will jerk a little like it missed the gear or something. Not sure everyone else's experience but this is mine...you will know it when it happens its very noticeable
I have a 2016 and it does the same thing.