WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Toyota is one of the least offensive, but You'll find that "sense" has little do to with car design, and it's getting worse.
O I know. My dad works at the same construction company as me. He's a mechanic there and some of the stuff he comes across is ridiculous. They are in the process of changing a relay in my truck but the relay is built into the power distribution box under the hood. Have to change the entire thing just to replace the relay. Instead they are gonna add a remote relay. I'll never buy a new diesel truck knowing all the stuff they have to fix on them all the time.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
O I know. My dad works at the same construction company as me. He's a mechanic there and some of the stuff he comes across is ridiculous. They are in the process of changing a relay in my truck but the relay is built into the power distribution box under the hood. Have to change the entire thing just to replace the relay. Instead they are gonna add a remote relay. I'll never buy a new diesel truck knowing all the stuff they have to fix on them all the time.
The new Ram doesn't have a dipstick.