Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pick some dates.. middle of March would probably be good. Still give everyone plenty of time to gear up for Takeover and have a test run in their machines. I vote the weekend of the 16th..
Just note that March is a big spring break month. Spring break locally is the week of 18th-22nd... Previously we have done rides in Jan, March and July. I know I am out the weekend of the 16th as that is Market week for me. I only mention spring break so that people know they would need to book early.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
J

JTW

Just note that March is a big spring break month. Spring break locally is the week of 18th-22nd... Previously we have done rides in Jan, March and July. I know I am out the weekend of the 16th as that is Market week for me. I only mention spring break so that people know they would need to book early.
Spring break is the first week of April here..

crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
a possible earlier date or later date will work for me. would hate to have a bunch of guys not be able to make it. so everybody toss dates out that would be good

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Asian, Japanese, middle eastern, Russian, Mexican... lots of Mexican the further south you go. I find a big net works the best.
What you do with them? Or should I ask?

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Both 'Dega races and both Texas races. Sometimes theIndy race in Texas too. I was going to cost you at Sega a few weeks ago, but I had a rookie with us this trip and we had too many things to show her so we ran out of time.
Yeah, I wondered if you were there. I know you stay in the infield which is restricted, and you know I stay at Talladega Knights. I’m always there from the Monday before the race to the Monday after the race. so maybe you can stop by for BBQ and a coldy pop one night next race!

Reactions: BWAF
RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I wondered if you were there. I know you stay in the infield which is restricted, and you know I stay at Talladega Knights. I’m always there from the Monday before the race to the Monday after the race. so maybe you can stop by for BBQ and a coldy pop one night next race!
yep, we will try. It will be easier since we won't be playing "tour guide"