Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I didn't make the last Utah ride because of vertigo and inner ear infection. I have a cabin booked here but after watching some of those videos I'm a little uncertain about riding in certain spots shown in the videos. I don't wanna hold up the 1000's with more power, stability, etc. I love scenic riding that is challenging but I'm not ready to be the next fatality either! :eek:

Reactions: Montecresto
J

JTW

I didn't make the last Utah ride because of vertigo and inner ear infection. I have a cabin booked here but after watching some of those videos I'm a little uncertain about riding in certain spots shown in the videos. I don't wanna hold up the 1000's with more power, stability, etc. I love scenic riding that is challenging but I'm not ready to be the next fatality either! :eek:
I’m sure you’ll get a splinter or a nasty paper cut or something and not be able to make it...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I can sympathize with vertigo caused by IEI, I’ve had it twice and have been left with a very obnoxious ringing in my ear. Also with a titanium plate in my neck I’ve had to have 6 months of therapy and injections in my neck after one particular ride trying to keep up with the pack. And now my wife has two titanium plates in her head.

@Tramguage1 is a very helpful and accommodating person and perhaps would be willing to organize and manage two groups going out on the trails for this ride each day. Maybe a group for those that like the faster more aggressive pace and those that would appreciate a bit more disciplined pace.

Please don’t hesitate to join us, I think you can be accommodated. :cool:

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
@JSPEED, trust me, there are plenty of places up there you can go both easy and demanding and even the easier ones are very scenic and can be rocky but not dangerous. You will be fine.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington Did you say you might go?
planning on it yes. looks as if ill have the time off. its not 100% official yet unless my boss does a 180 at the end of this month. he's a new boss this year:eek: should deffenatly know at the end of the month for sure.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
planning on it yes. looks as if ill have the time off. its not 100% official yet unless my boss does a 180 at the end of this month. he's a new boss this year:eek: should deffenatly know at the end of the month for sure.
No worries, I rang him up this afternoon to be sure. He’s giving you the time, I’ve got this. :cool:

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
advertisement