Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It locks em up too lol. No more clunking taking it out of park on a hill. I parked it on a big mound of dirt in back yard and shifter moved out of park easy as pie.

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
oh ok,, for us 50+ folks AKA lightin up the tires. I havent seen a line lock since my ol street racing days
My race vehicle only had 2 wheels so my lineloc was a front brake lever lol.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like I may not be able to make the Pioneer takeover this year eather if my crew change dates do not change, it puts me going to work in the middle of march and coming home on the first week of may. But is still a few months off so it may change by then. If not I'll plan my own trip to one or more trail rides in Tennessee or wherever I may have the time and money to go (Utah, New Mexico,Arkansas and meany more ). Only time will tell.

Ps. I will contact as meany of u as possible for my trips so I may meet as meany of u fine and somewhat sober men and women.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like I may not be able to make the Pioneer takeover this year eather if my crew change dates do not change, it puts me going to work in the middle of march and coming home on the first week of may. But is still a few months off so it may change by then. If not I'll plan my own trip to one or more trail rides in Tennessee or wherever I may have the time and money to go (Utah, New Mexico,Arkansas and meany more ). Only time will tell.

Ps. I will contact as meany of u as possible for my trips so I may meet as meany of u fine and somewhat sober men and women.
That sucks and it's understood but you are saying there's still hope.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6877

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We had thought about that too but haven't looked into shipping. Try to find a way if possible it's still a ways out so there is plenty of preparation but it's going to be worth every mile

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Frisco Just talked to my father-in-law who is long-haul freight he says around 950 each way. Said uship is way to go though possibly much cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frisco and drfubar
advertisement