Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sooo. Bad bad news guys. Wife went to the ENT doctor last week, she has to have surgery that is going to incapacitate her for a full week. They had a cancellation for the 27th otherwise she would have to wait until September. So FML, but family comes first, sorry guys. Plumber and I are talking about a summer trip down there though. Thoroughly bummed that I am going to miss out yet again, especially since CP is coming.
Hate to hear that man. Hope all goes well for your wife.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
She has to have tubes put in her sinuses, and and then taken out a week later. Apparently she's not allowed to lift anything at all or exert herself, with 3 kids that means I get to be mommy and daddy for a week. I'll pass along your best wishes to her. Thanks for understanding guys!
That sucks, but you are right on! The family comes first.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
She has to have tubes put in her sinuses, and and then taken out a week later. Apparently she's not allowed to lift anything at all or exert herself, with 3 kids that means I get to be mommy and daddy for a week. I'll pass along your best wishes to her. Thanks for understanding guys!
God bless you and your wife Mopar and we'll be praying for her quick ricovery.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My buddy couldn't get a full hook up and has a water and electric only site. If you are ok I will ask him if he is interested in donating his site and moving to yours... let me know.
Fine by me brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sooo. Bad bad news guys. Wife went to the ENT doctor last week, she has to have surgery that is going to incapacitate her for a full week. They had a cancellation for the 27th otherwise she would have to wait until September. So FML, but family comes first, sorry guys. Plumber and I are talking about a summer trip down there though. Thoroughly bummed that I am going to miss out yet again, especially since CP is coming.

Sorry to hear that, let me know I may try to make a trip first of June

ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3

Dang, that is bad news. We will all have to have one (or a few) in your honor. And with Tapatalk allowing us to be so mobile, I'm sure there will be plenty of posting during the event to make you feel like you're there. Sorry to hear Mopar.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't feel bad, I would do the same thing in your situation. I hope all goes well.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That sucks Mopar but totally understandable. It's good you've got a much closer appointment family is first! I was looking forward to riding with ya but there will be other chances soon enough. Take care of that one she puts up with you well enough! See ya soon:)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sucks Mopar but totally understandable. It's good you've got a much closer appointment family is first! I was looking forward to riding with ya but there will be other chances soon enough. Take care of that one she puts up with you well enough! See ya soon:)
Thanks CP! If you end up going through Wisconsin for any reason call, I'll make sure a hot meal and a cold beer are ready for ya.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks CP! If you end up going through Wisconsin for any reason call, I'll make sure a hot meal and a cold beer are ready for ya.

You know just what to say. I really am sorry about timing and I'd do the same thing in that situation. Unless it was myself lol.
I still do not know which way we're coming through I guess it's set gps and roll.
Still looking forward to the cross country run especially now with two of my friends out of RRB. We will plan on that and make it big! I wish you nothing but good luck Mopar!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know just what to say. I really am sorry about timing and I'd do the same thing in that situation. Unless it was myself lol.
I still do not know which way we're coming through I guess it's set gps and roll.
Still looking forward to the cross country run especially now with two of my friends out of RRB. We will plan on that and make it big! I wish you nothing but good luck Mopar!

That's pretty much what I do lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks buddy

Sorry about your luck buddy. Hope you get things worked out smoothly.

My job revolves around farming so I won't know if i can make it until about 5 days before hand. Weather will have a lot to do with it. If CP or any of you fine folks are rolling through Iowa feel free to hit me up. I'm always happy to lend a hand, place to rest, or a meal and a cold one. I've even got some land if you want to stop and let your pioneer stretch its legs :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry about your luck buddy. Hope you get things worked out smoothly.

My job revolves around farming so I won't know if i can make it until about 5 days before hand. Weather will have a lot to do with it. If CP or any of you fine folks are rolling through Iowa feel free to hit me up. I'm always happy to lend a hand, place to rest, or a meal and a cold one. I've even got some land if you want to stop and let your pioneer stretch its legs :)
Thank you for the offer! It still amazes me how many great people are on this site! All you guys offering everything to all these people they haven't met It's a great place to be. Thank you so much to everyone here the generosity alone is a serious statement of this group!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2335
This is what we don't want to see at RRB. Windrock claims another victim

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Hate to hear that man. Hope all goes well for your wife.
Sorry to hear about that, when you decide on coming down in the summer give me a weeks notice, I will show you guys around being as I live here surrounded on 3 sides by Royal Blue.

advertisement