Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton you're more than welcome to crash at our cabin. I think we will have a spare bed if I'm not mistaken. We got a hillbilly deluxe
I appreciate that bud. Let me see if I can sneak off Thursday first. I only need a small corner. And a shower in the morning is a must have. They might even have a cabin cancellation.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wife and I noticed last year there was a couple trails not marked or marked incorrectly (according to their own map). I understand these folks had a function to attend, but personally I think it'd be cool as hell to get lost. As long as I had plenty of fuel.

We go get lost a lot. Knowing where you're at is overrated sometimes part of the fun is not knowing. Unless you're having issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Wife and I noticed last year there was a couple trails not marked or marked incorrectly (according to their own map). I understand these folks had a function to attend, but personally I think it'd be cool as hell to get lost. As long as I had plenty of fuel.
Ya. There are some trails/roads that are "outside boundary". Including some in the middle of the map. I added a few to the trail map thread.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No. No way. No way in hell. Not even remotely a way in hell. Honestly, I doubt I could even close my eyes. Thanks for the almost offer though. I think lol.
Yea, you can always sleep on the floor in our cabin before you sleep with @JTW. You know there would be speculation of what is happening behind closed doors if you sleep with JTW. I may have to strip you of your Mary's Ridge Retard stripes if you did that...

ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
I'll be the first to tell ya, If I've got the most important person in my life as a passenger I'll be a lot more docile when it comes to taking any chances.. You got me riding alone, hold my beer and get out of the way.

That's usually how I am. Except lately momma likes to get rowdy and be included. So I throttle up a tad. She gets a kick out of it. Still keep it under 100 though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's usually how I am. Except lately momma likes to get rowdy and be included. So I throttle up a tad. She gets a kick out of it. Still keep it under 100 though.

Yep my wife wants to be a part. She's tough. Anything I do alone I'll do with her and she'll do with me. I guess after riding tire to tire with dirt bikes and 10's of thousands of miles all together in the woods you get like that. If I go down she'll go down we're partners.

advertisement
ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
Yep my wife wants to be a part. She's tough. Anything I do alone I'll do with her and she'll do with me. I guess after riding tire to tire with dirt bikes and 10's of thousands of miles all together in the woods you get like that. If I go down she'll go down we're partners.

Exactly. Mines the same way. She's my real life ride or die. Hah. She actually gets mad when I tell her about something that I did without her that was "dangerous"

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Exactly. Mines the same way. She's my real life ride or die. Hah. She actually gets mad when I tell her about something that I did without her that was "dangerous"

Everything I've ever done she was by my side. Can't say enough about that kind of dedication I love my ol lady. Two people balances it out anyway she's my co-pilot through anything. I don't go without her period

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So...
What's the solution to ensure something like this does not happen?

I'm thinking about making some general GPS tracks and posting.
Ideas?
4188023441fb4d3ce2692f7bb3eb5b73
Don't worry, we ARE the honda sxs club. It was probably that dudes first time out, no offense.

J

JTW

Yea, you can always sleep on the floor in our cabin before you sleep with @JTW. You know there would be speculation of what is happening behind closed doors if you sleep with JTW. I may have to strip you of your Mary's Ridge Retard stripes if you did that...
He might lose his MRR strips but look at what he'd be gaining!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's where I be also. I can crash in the expedition. With the 3rd row out it has plenty of room. Wish I'd kept my Suburban. I carried a full size fridge in that puppy before lol.
I can take you in Thursday night @Delton My group is not coming in until Friday. Redneck #6.

advertisement