P500 2016 Fenders and front deck lid (Yellow)

NorthvanDan

NorthvanDan

Jul 1, 2018
North Vancouver
Ownership

1. 500
Recently purchased a 2016 P500 from my neighbor who is a collector of anything with an engine. This unit had zero hours or miles. It sat in his garage until i just bought it. Not sure why but he also purchased a bunch of other bits with the sxs, one of which is a complete set of Yellow fenders and front deck lid (still in sealed Honda carton) Go figure! I have gone from one end of my province to another looking to swap for some other accessories or get something for these things. Any idea's from anyone. There are 3 largish boxes in my garage which i do not have space for.. Any suggestions? thanks

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
How much do you want for them shipped to Arizona zip 86303 ?

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Recently purchased a 2016 P500 from my neighbor who is a collector of anything with an engine. This unit had zero hours or miles. It sat in his garage until i just bought it. Not sure why but he also purchased a bunch of other bits with the sxs, one of which is a complete set of Yellow fenders and front deck lid (still in sealed Honda carton) Go figure! I have gone from one end of my province to another looking to swap for some other accessories or get something for these things. Any idea's from anyone. There are 3 largish boxes in my garage which i do not have space for.. Any suggestions? thanks

Maybe he wanted a yellow one instead, which was a '15 only color, so he bought them intending to swap out and never did ?
I've got him beat tho, I've got a '15 P500 I bought new in '14 , zero miles on it, oh, it's yellow as well :D