P500 2015 cup holders

Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Here's a better view for ya. Whether it be this reduce cooler for bottles & small diameter cans, or my RTIC cam coozie, or RTIC tumbler, they all stat so we'll that I never take them out. Even on the highway. I have two dedicated reduce coozies that are always in it since they work best for water bottles, and I don't forget them. I will buy some green ones when the come back in stock. I'm so vain 😇

IMG 20210618 185247094 IMG 20210618 185254012

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
These things have me curious. I put the stainless marine ones in mine yrs ago, just friction fit. I would switch over to these if I knew how much had to be cut out, I might have too much cut out already.
For the record - the final hole size is about 3 1/4" - I tried hard to minimize the dash trimming. But it was necessary to get the tumbler mugs to sit down further into the dash. I added this to the details on the listing.

And yeah they mount flush against the dash

Last edited:
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
For the record - the final hole size is about 3 1/4" - I tried hard to minimize the dash trimming. But it was necessary to get the tumbler mugs to sit down further into the dash. I added this to the details on the listing.
I trimmed a tiny bit then had a brain storm . I got out my heat gun and heated the plastic around the cup holder until it was pliable enough to push in the new cups . Worked great

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
I trimmed a tiny bit then had a brain storm . I got out my heat gun and heated the plastic around the cup holder until it was pliable enough to push in the new cups . Worked great
That’s smart. Another guy traced around the lock tabs and then cut matching notches in the dash, then he was able to install them with a twist-lock action

Reactions: Smitty335
G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Will any of these cup holder modifications work, realistically, with the SATV 3 position windshield. When I looked at my 2 machines, it didn't appear to have enough clearance vertically for long necks or Yeti.

Thanks,

s/f Steve

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Will any of these cup holder modifications work, realistically, with the SATV 3 position windshield. When I looked at my 2 machines, it didn't appear to have enough clearance vertically for long necks or Yeti.

Thanks,

s/f Steve
I have had a 2 people tell me that their folding SATV windshield hinge hung out far enough to touch their yeti. I don't have specifics on windshield model or Yeti tumbler model. It was on the P1000 though, not the 500