P1000m5 1000-5 vs wolverine X4

R

Riddler6point7

Oct 24, 2018
US
Where in Northwest AR. I live up in Bella Vista and purchased mine from Heartland in Springdale. Rainbow would not deal at the time and heartland did. I have friends who had the opposite experience as well but As @Landman states above Honda of Russellville as been known to give a good deal.

Where do your ride mostly? I ride Rush Springs, Mulberry/millcreek and Buckhorn.
I live out between Gentry and Decatur. We ride/camp at mill creek mostly but do go to buckhorn, mt magazine, and little sahara occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live out between Gentry and Decatur. We ride/camp at mill creek mostly but do go to buckhorn, mt magazine, and little sahara occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I have not been to little Sahara, I hear the pioneer is not the best for dunes but can’t give you first had experience on that. I would try heartland and Russellville when you go to purchase. I keep hearing people experience with heartland and rainbow is hit or miss but have not heard anyone who did not feel like they did not get a deal at Russellville. I had a great experience at Heartland but I also had to go back to them with another dealers offer to get their best deal.