People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
So I got to check out the new Wolverine X2 R-spec last night! I was amazed of how quiet it was, how much more comfortable it was, driving it was one of the smoothest sxs's I've ever driven. It had a nice stance, awesome console and storage, EPS and a locker, LED headlights, taillights with reverse lights built in when you put in reverse! Had a stock roof standard. Its refinement is amazing. I loved that dumping bed capability and those arched A arms standard with piggyback shocks. It REALLY got my attention!!! This thing is trail ready from the get go. I put it in low and drove down a small hill and engine breaking was just as good as second gear on the P5...It was pretty incredible for a CVT machine. Only thing needed really is a winch and maybe rock sliders and its DONE!!!!

Only things I didn't like was you have to get used to the entry and exit as they have a stupid location for the door lock. My fat self had to move seat all the way back and tilt steering up to get inside but once there I was very comfortable. I've never owned a CVT other that from Polaris so I worry about reliability but the guy said they have a 10 year belt warranty so that means its pretty built good I'd think? Has anyone tried one of these yet?

I really wished I hadn't stopped at the dealership!!!! LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
J/k.
Maybe I should check one out seeing I may be in the market for a new sxs soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That would be like a Harley site owner saying he was looking into Honda. Not so good for the ratings Lmao. Not like it’s a bad thing but enjoy your next Honda.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just left one of the local dealers.
2018 Deluxe 5- $18,681 out the door. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
2019 Deluxe 5 - 19,500 out the door. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I did put a bid on YamahaSxS.com back in 2014 when it was on the market. But I see its better used currently.

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I got to check out the new Wolverine X2 R-spec last night! I was amazed of how quiet it was, how much more comfortable it was, driving it was one of the smoothest sxs's I've ever driven. It had a nice stance, awesome console and storage, EPS and a locker, LED headlights, taillights with reverse lights built in when you put in reverse! Had a stock roof standard. Its refinement is amazing. I loved that dumping bed capability and those arched A arms standard with piggyback shocks. It REALLY got my attention!!! This thing is trail ready from the get go. I put it in low and drove down a small hill and engine breaking was just as good as second gear on the P5...It was pretty incredible for a CVT machine. Only thing needed really is a winch and maybe rock sliders and its DONE!!!!

Only things I didn't like was you have to get used to the entry and exit as they have a stupid location for the door lock. My fat self had to move seat all the way back and tilt steering up to get inside but once there I was very comfortable. I've never owned a CVT other that from Polaris so I worry about reliability but the guy said they have a 10 year belt warranty so that means its pretty built good I'd think? Has anyone tried one of these yet?

I really wished I hadn't stopped at the dealership!!!! LOL
I stopped by Yamaha just to look at the X2 wolverine and that was a big mistake. I really like the special edition model . Trying to convince my wife we need one

D

Deleted member 3748

I stopped by Yamaha just to look at the X2 wolverine and that was a big mistake. I really like the special edition model . Trying to convince my wife we need one
Get one, you won't regret it!

KC

advertisement