winshield foam sealing gasket missing

W

williamdean

Oct 16, 2014
I washed my pioneer the other day and noticed that a piece of the foam gasket between the honda brand windshield (hard coat scratch resistant)) and the frame is missing. Asked my dealer he said he could not get. I know hopefully that someone here will know where i can order it. Thanks PS you all should check it out, mine comes off to easy when i find the new stuff i will add a little silicone to it.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I installed the glass full windshield and the seal on the bottom on both sides was not cut correct. So there is a gap that lets water run in over the dash and unto your leg. I asked the dealer about it. He call Honda and they sent him 2 new rubber seals at NO CHARGE, Now I can cut and install them the correct way.

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
I have the same windshield and had the same issue. Fortunately mine was still hanging on when I noticed it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
BadDog said:
I have the same windshield and had the same issue. Fortunately mine was still hanging on when I noticed it.
Did you do anything to insure it would not blow off again?

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Hondasxs said:
BadDog said:
Did you do anything to insure it would not blow off again?
Not yet. Just noticed it Monday after trailering it home. I popped it back on and was planning on finding a sealant but I'm not sure whats best to use.