P700 Windshield

H

hydrantman

Has anyone tried or using the Seizmik Front Windshield. Looking at one and would like some feedback. Thanks

H

hydrantman

Update since no one responded, I took a chance after investigating Seizmik and purchased the windshield and glad I did. The two vents in the windshield work great very happy with product.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Update since no one responded, I took a chance after investigating Seizmik and purchased the windshield and glad I did. The two vents in the windshield work great very happy with product.
If no one posted its probably cause no one had one. Post up some pics and a thread on it... I'm still making my own but this is the last one I make.was gonna go with super atv at the end of this summer... want to hear back from you after you get some time out of it.

D

Dwayne683

May 8, 2020
Johnson City, Tn
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would like to see how the Seizmik windshield has held up? I've been looking at them closely, have a new 700 and that sounds like a great product and a good company that supports their products. Interested in your feedback. Thanks.