P1000 Windrock this weekend.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to be in Windrock Saturday. Anyone want to meet up and hit the trails?

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Epic ride today! Windrock was packed until you got a little ways out.

We did over 50 miles. Trail 16, trail 9, trail 10, and then went to Panther rock. Panther Rock is wicked cool. A must see. Ended up at Carryville flats.

Trail 16 was fun. Good climb at the end. Trail 10 was just nasty. Had to winch at the top. I spent most of the day sliding on my skids and on my drivers side in the ruts. Went to the Devils Elbow, but unless you just have a desire to buy all new side panels, I do not see it is possible now in a Pioneer .

After today there is 4 things that are a must. Mid panel mesh screen for dust control, some sort of dust masks, some kind of side protection and IGR. A few times low was just not low enough. Was in a jamb type high traction situation and it was almost like it was up against a stall convertor.

Had a blast, now gotta clean it to see what damage I did to the side.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Epic ride today! Windrock was packed until you got a little ways out.

We did over 50 miles. Trail 16, trail 9, trail 10, and then went to Panther rock. Panther Rock is wicked cool. A must see. Ended up at Carryville flats.

Trail 16 was fun. Good climb at the end. Trail 10 was just nasty. Had to winch at the top. I spent most of the day sliding on my skids and on my drivers side in the ruts. Went to the Devils Elbow, but unless you just have a desire to buy all new side panels, I do not see it is possible now in a Pioneer .

After today there is 4 things that are a must. Mid panel mesh screen for dust control, some sort of dust masks, some kind of side protection and IGR. A few times low was just not low enough. Was in a jamb type high traction situation and it was almost like it was up against a stall convertor.

Had a blast, now gotta clean it to see what damage I did to the side.
They view at Carryville Flats is always nice to visit. I have seen Devils Elbow on one of the overlands and it is much more impressive in person for sure. Not been to Panther Rock

Reactions: Superthrill