Windrock in 3 Talons

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Here is a video my 17yo son made of our 2022 fall trip to Windrock. We stayed in Rocky Top. It was a great time. We hit a few tough trails and went to the prison for the first time also! The Talon continues to impress me. My 14yo was driving the X and my 17yo (and his friend) were driving the RLV. The Talons go everywhere we point them!!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Talons are awesome sauce, mine continues to amaze. 😍

I’m usually solo, so I have to drive like an ole lady, most of the time. :( But this one time, in band camp St. George, Utah (yesterday), I was riding with a chipped and turbo’d 200 HP Razor; he had a winch. I was showing him the fun way back to camp, a smooth, tight, twisty but fast creek bed; I was able to ride 10 tenths for the first time (he had a winch to pull me back on my wheels iffn I effed up) and holy sh!t the Talon was incredible. It was a euphoric experience. :eek:

It also went everywhere that lunatic pointed the Rzr, he was fearless and I turned my brain off and followed him up some stupid climbs. :oops:

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Talon’s are awesome sauce, mine continues to amaze. 😍

I’m usually solo, so I have to drive like an ole lady, most of the time. :( But this one time, in band camp St. George, Utah (yesterday), I was riding with a chipped and turbo’d 200 HP Razor; he had a winch. I was showing him the fun way back to camp, a smooth, tight, twisty but fast creek bed; I was able to ride 10 tenths for the first time (he had a winch to pull me back on my wheels iffn I effed up) and holy sh!t the Talon was incredible. It was a euphoric experience. :eek:

It also went everywhere that lunatic pointed the Rzr, he was fearless and I turned my brain off and followed him up some stupid climbs. :oops:
You know the rules Bro.....POIDH 😜

Last edited: