Wind Deflector thoughts ?

krman

krman

Mar 31, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thinking of getting a Honda 1/2 wind deflector. Anyone have experience, hate them , love them ? Not sure I want a full windshield. Any issues towing or hauling with on unit?

Thanks

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thinking of getting a Honda 1/2 wind deflector. Anyone have experience, hate them , love them ? Not sure I want a full windshield. Any issues towing or hauling with on unit?

Thanks
I have one and it is a must for running fast. In the slow trails it holds a little heat in. It is easy to take on and off so its really no big deal. We road dusty trails all weekend and I did not notice it pulling any dust into the cab area. I think someone has one in the classifieds for sale on this site. I think they went to a full windshield.

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks
I have the Honda 1/2 . Most of the wind goes over. Starts to hit top of helmet. Dust doesn't seem at be a issue. Don't get the vacuum pulling dust back in. Had a pioneer 1000 with full windshield, with and without back panel dust was bad. Was 80-85 degrees today, I was warm but not hot like the pioneer was.

S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the Honda 1/2 . Most of the wind goes over. Starts to hit top of helmet. Dust doesn't seem at be a issue. Don't get the vacuum pulling dust back in. Had a pioneer 1000 with full windshield, with and without back panel dust was bad. Was 80-85 degrees today, I was warm but not hot like the pioneer was.
Want to add about towing with half wind shield, I had the talon at the rev limiter at 74mph several times no issue's.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Want to add about towing with half wind shield, I had the talon at the rev limiter at 74mph several times no issue's.
I have one as well, No dust problems at all. I take it off for slow trails and put it back on for fast running. Works great.