P700 Winch switch

S

Shadmejean1

Dec 5, 2018
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just mounted a winch on my pioneer. I bought an after market aluminium dash plate but the switch that came with my winch is to big. Can anyone recommend a switch that will fit ? Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi.
Are you taking a standard rocker switch?

If so, there is about 5 different sizes of knockoff switches.

I would just take a flat file to expand the hole.

Most switch plates are made to fit Carling switches. Many of the other swirches are a few mm wider one way or the other and just will not fit without help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tonyc

tonyc

Jan 3, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is the switch that I used for my winch (see link). I put it in a switch plate made by mystic1219. He laser cuts them to fit this style switch. I purchased a Carling switch for LED lights and I had to file the opening out a bit. These switches are more spendy but a direct fit.

I have been meaning to post pics of my recent build: (2019 700-4 DLX) but have been too busy working on it ;) I also have to recognize mystic1219 on his awesome, well engineered and beautifully powder coated switch plate. He also sells the hardware and blank inserts. I promise I am not related to him ;) he was just a pleasure to deal with and puts out a great product!!

High quality OTRATTW Contura XIV laser-etched LED rocker switches for winches and horns

Hope this helps...

Upload 2019 5 17 9 54 25