P1000 Will this work for spare?

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That should work. It would be enough to limp around for sure. A 27x9 won't be great on the rear.

For another $100 you could get a spare tire carrier.

Dragonfire Universal Spare Tire Carrier (1.78" Cage Diameter) 04-0046 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079N87KH4/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Really just wanting to get something to use as an emergency spare. Going to be a few more months till I get new wheels and tires. I keep forgetting about that spare mount.

May just suck it up and get one wheel and tire of what I want to run in the future .

Uncle Sam hit me hard last week....

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have a wheel and tire in mind, I'd probably just buy one for now. It'll save $100 in the long run because that cheap tire and wheel won't have much for resale value

Reactions: Mudwing
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the problem... trying to choose a combo. I feel like my oldest boy when he was 7... took him to Toy R Us and said you have $100 , buy whatever you want....

2 hours later I ended choosing for him. Get near the check out and would change his mind....

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Really just wanting to get something to use as an emergency spare. Going to be a few more months till I get new wheels and tires. I keep forgetting about that spare mount.

May just suck it up and get one wheel and tire of what I want to run in the future .

Uncle Sam hit me hard last week....
I’d suggest that..