Whoohoo ... Keep On Chooglin

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Dang i am slow @Chooglin !!!:) I've always wondered what your name meant.

My mother's driving down from Oregon for a visit and I just talked to her, she's about a hour away, I told her well keep on coming. We hung up the phone and immediately "Keep On Chooglin" popped right in this ol head. :) i LOVED ccr !!! I don't know how that never came to me before today! Went and played it on youtube... whoohoo whoohoo, yep listening to ccr is worth a double whoohoo'r :D hahaha felt like i was back cruzin main and dancing in the gym! Awesome times, times of fun, no worries and CCR rock'n away. Ahhhhh youth! :):):) Great name Chooglin !

C

Chooglin

Lol..... there have only been a few people that have mentioned , they know where my name came from. I am also a big CCR fan !

Now that you posted this , everyone will understand where the name "Chooglin" came from :)..........thanks for posting !

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Lol..... there have only been a few people that have mentioned , they know where my name came from. I am also a big CCR fan !

Now that you posted this , everyone will understand where the name "Chooglin" came from :)..........thanks for posting !
Haha you bet.;)

Reactions: sharp and Chooglin
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I thought everyone knew...except those sissy boy millennials like @JTW