• SuperATV Flip up

Results are only viewable after voting.
O

oldskoolbuckets

Aug 8, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have to decide. If cost is no object which one would you get? I live in Colorado and like the idea of the flip up for Coyote hunting (I could always turn and shoot out the side) and I will be using it to plow in the winter so Glass is attractive for better fit and finish and option for wiper. Thoughts?

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I money was not of a concern, I would get the full glass for winter and then a half windshield/wind deflector for the summer.

Reactions: ChadMarti
J

JTW

I'm going to try the superatv.. Like you I think it will be great for hunting and I like the full open option. I would love to see the super atv flip out in a glass version.

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I started with the glass, I'm keeping it for winter use. The dust in the cab was unbearable with the glass windshield and roof, so I bought the flip windshield. The flip windshield greatly reduced the dust problem and it's cooler when the weather is hot, especially when flipped fully open. So, if I could only have one and needed to use it year round in a cold climate state, go with glass and take it out in the summer, it removes very easily too.

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the flip windshield. Glass, for me, would get too hot. Even with the flip windshield the cab gets pretty warm here in WV.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar