What happened to my supporting member status???

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
When I joined this site a few months ago I paid the $15 to be a supporting member. Just tried to view the Talon service manual and it says I do not have permission. Checked one of my posts and the supporting member logo is gone. What gives?

Reactions: Isaiah and Hondasxs
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Hondasxs An unrelated Admin question - The other sites I visit don't host photos, we have to use links to our preferred photo hosting site. Any time we post a pic, we post that link. I was looking at my account and attachments here and noticed that I've attached the same pics several times, wasting your space. How do I link to photos that I've already uploaded here to prevent duplications? Is there a shortcut for access when I'm posting a reply?

When I click on "Attach files" in the lower left of the reply box, it looks at my computer, not the pics I've already attached here. TIA

Reactions: Isaiah
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
First part.
What happens years from now when those image links no longer work? Ex. Photobucket!

Let me look at the second part. But i think there is a way.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
First part.
What happens years from now when those image links no longer work? Ex. Photobucket!

Let me look at the second part. But i think there is a way.
I completely agree. I belonged to a welding site and half the posts were worthless with missing photos. Photobucket is a perfect example. :mad: I like attaching (uploading?) pics to your site for that reason, I just want to know how to use them once they're here, instead of multiple copies - I think that's what you're checking out. 👍