P1000 Water proofing

NMSPIONEER

NMSPIONEER

Jan 20, 2021
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Six months in to owning my 1000-5, I am looking to add a snorkel. Not that I plan on going under water with it but I would like to know that in the event that it accidentally happens I do not screw up too bad. Just piece of mind while riding unknown areas I guess.

What else should I do besides the snorkel? What vent lines an such should I extend?

thanks in advance

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Send me PM for 15% off these eBay prices with direct payment. This is the kit thousands of members have used. Includes everything needed to extend all 6 vents with black tubing. No sourcing out parts or multiple trips to the hardware.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered. This includes first class USPS shipping. Instructions included.

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill three 1/4” holes to put the ends of the tubing into. If you don’t mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

Reactions: Lady01 and Mudwing
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have PayPal send me $34 that’s the kit
Without the filters. 38.25 for anyone that needs a kit with filters. My PayPal is [email protected]. Send the payment as friend / family. Not goods / services. Goods / services charges me 3.5 % fee. Once payment is made email back with your address. I will email the tracking and instructions. You will have to change the payment type from merchandise to friend / family payment. It’s set to merchandise payment by default. Once you make the payment use the same email and send me your mailing address. I will email tracking and tracking. It will ship next business day, if you don’t have payment send me a email we can do Venmo it I can email you a payment request you can use a card to pay.
Text me if needed 985—6-3-7 17-9-0

Reactions: Lady01 and Mudwing