Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was a beautiful rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

Guys... I didn't do anything THAT special to it. Nothing that couldn't be bought and done yourself. Nothing so extraordinary, Amazon couldn't handle.. (Except for the Bear graphics and the box, the rest is just a click away.) LOL.

I do appreciate the compliments, however ALL my ideas came from the pages of this site and it's members.
(I don't want to get to naming folks, but there are MANY other P500 owners out there that really made theirs their own... One guy likes Tombstone, one guy is a Nintendo fanatic (KO)... One guy likes Ice Age (or used to), One guy changes colors, One guy looks for bigfoot, One guy made his a 4 seater. One guy lives in a cold cold place (cold). One guy lives pretty dang close to me)
I know I forgot someone, (or did I?) just pretend you're one of the ones I listed above.

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Guys... I didn't do anything THAT special to it. Nothing that couldn't be bought and done yourself. Nothing so extraordinary, Amazon couldn't handle.. (Except the Bear graphics and the box, the rest was just a click away.) LOL.

I do appreciate the compliments, however ALL my ideas came from the pages of this site and it's members.
(I don't want to get to naming folks, but there are MANY other P500 owners out there that really make it their own... One guy likes Tombstone, one guy is a Nintendo fanatic... One guy likes Ice Age (or used to), One guy changes colors, One guy looks for bigfoot, One guy made his a 4 seater. One guy lives in a cold cold place (cold). One guy lives pretty dang close to me)
I know I forgot someone, (or did I?) just pretend you're one of the ones I listed above.
It was just a really clean well done up machine and you always kept it immaculate.

J

JTW

Guys... I didn't do anything THAT special to it. Nothing that couldn't be bought and done yourself. Nothing so extraordinary, Amazon couldn't handle.. (Except the Bear graphics and the box, the rest was just a click away.) LOL.

(I don't want to get to naming folks, but there are MANY other P500 owners out there that really made theirs their own... One guy likes Tombstone, one guy is a Nintendo fanatic (KO)... One guy likes Ice Age (or used to), One guy changes colors, One guy looks for bigfoot, One guy made his a 4 seater. One guy lives in a cold cold place (cold). One guy lives pretty dang close to me)
Just remember.. Heroes get remembered but legends never die! Follow your heart kid and you'll never go wrong! ~ The Great Bambino

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Just remember.. Heroes get remembered but legends never die! Follow your heart kid and you'll never go wrong! ~ The Great Bambino
Unless....your just
..a legend
In your own mind......

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Guys... I didn't do anything THAT special to it. Nothing that couldn't be bought and done yourself. Nothing so extraordinary, Amazon couldn't handle.. (Except for the Bear graphics and the box, the rest is just a click away.) LOL.

Glad to see you are getting something you can take the family with you when you go riding,I will be watching your build on the new one, maybe white with an actual blue bear ??

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to see you are getting something you can take the family with you when you go riding,I will be watching your build on the new one, maybe white with an actual blue bear ??

Good call
Iowaguy

advertisement
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Say your goodbyes
...known as the cleanest
Rig on the forum. ..
Hadn't had it long enough
To....really know it true
...potential.
Hope new owner..
RIDES IT DIRTY
............................AMEN
In the future every time you see a P5 a tear will come to your eye but blame it on the dust.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
In the future every time you see a P5 a tear will come to your eye but blame it on the dust.
Only if its....DIRTY
HaHa

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm never selling mine....
.....it's the finest
Trail Rider....out there
...for us..

Reactions: trigger
K

Killer47

Feb 6, 2017
Dundee, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Went for my first ride in Blueberry today.I hit the local orange groves behind my house and cruised around for a couple of hours. Rode great but it was dirty when I got home...wife's first words..."you better wash that" ha

It was nice meeting you Jonathan...I'll sure to keep you updated on your "baby" Now to settle in an search this forum to find out exactly how much I don't know...great forum by the way...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Went for my first ride in Blueberry today.I hit the local orange groves behind my house and cruised around for a couple of hours. Rode great but it was dirty when I got home...wife's first words..."you better wash that" ha

It was nice meeting you Jonathan...I'll sure to keep you updated on your "baby" Now to settle in an search this forum to find out exactly how much I don't know...great forum by the way...

Welcome. .
Is its name...
Still blueberry?

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Welcome to the club,BLUE BERRY IS ALIVE!!!!

Reactions: Jshell3
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Welcome to the forum @Killer47 ! Glad to see you on here, we all followed the build on that machine.
We suggested Bluebeary but he didn't listen. You got a nice one, J took good care of it.
Caution...just throw an idea into this forum and we'll help you spend more money and make a mess of your garage.

C

Chooglin

Welcome and glad you joined!

This place wouldn't be the same without "Blueberry"

Reactions: Jshell3
J

JTW

Welcome!! You bought a well taken care of machine!! He washed it every time it was taken out... I never knew you could submerge one that deep for cleaning!

advertisement