P1000 Vent Lines

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you are extending the vent lines is there a reason why most folks extend all the lines up to the top or wherever higher. I'm wondering why all the lines, fuel tank, sub trans, rear dif, flux can't all be run to t's down low then run just one 1/4" line up. To me it seems this would be an easier, cleaner way? Unless there is some mechanical reason why not to do it.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You do not want to restrict the vacuum flow in anyway, temperature differences in the different components may draw vacuum or relieve pressure at different times, You may get in a situation where You are actually drawing vacuum or putting positive pressure on another component, to be on the safe side I would run them separately, the most important would be front and rear differential, sub transmission and fuel tank,,,,

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Honestly, I'd just get the kit from @Bayouownbeer and be done with it. Easy, clean, and simple, just like how I like my women.
This kit is the easiest way to go. Yes u can save some money by piecing together your on kit but I like a couple of clicks and it shows up on my doorstep. Plus he has some pretty easy to follow instructions with pictures.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
This kit is the easiest way to go. Yes u can save some money by piecing together your on kit but I like a couple of clicks and it shows up on my doorstep. Plus he has some pretty easy to follow instructions with pictures.

I’m taking the same advice. Just placed my order. Going to do it when I install my skid plates.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You do not want to restrict the vacuum flow in anyway, temperature differences in the different components may draw vacuum or relieve pressure at different times, You may get in a situation where You are actually drawing vacuum or putting positive pressure on another component, to be on the safe side I would run them separately, the most important would be front and rear differential, sub transmission and fuel tank,,,,

I got everything together to do the work this weekend but am still unsure about a single line for every vent. Do most ya'll feel I should run separate lines?

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got everything together to do the work this weekend but am still unsure about a single line for every vent. Do most ya'll feel I should run separate lines?
I thought about this also. I notice on a full tank of fuel, and lots of rocking around, I’ll sometimes get some fuel pushed up in the vent line. It’s very little, and usually returns to the tank quickly. It may be cheap insurance to at least keep the fuel tank vent separate from the others.

Reactions: nitzo and Isaiah
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes,
different components run different temps causing either draw/relief at different times.
My 2 ¢

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here are links to vent kits for anyone needing one.

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

"The Original”Honda Pioneer 1000/700 Vent Extension Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seaters unless you drill holes.

"The Original”Honda Pioneer 1000/700 Vent Extension Kit. Honda Talon Compatible. | eBay
Your Vent Kit arrived a day early, opened it up and checked it out, very nice! I appreciate how you bagged each vent line and labeled them separately, this is going to be nice! What's the easiest way to get the left front vent down through the dash area and back under the the floor board to the seat area? Ill go back and read the instructions again, I may have the vent lines confused?

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your Vent Kit arrived a day early, opened it up and checked it out, very nice! I appreciate how you bagged each vent line and labeled them, this is going to be nice! What's the easiest way to get the left front vent down through the dash area and back under the the floor board to the seat area? Ill go back and read the instructions again, I may have the vent lines confused?
He has instructions on FACEBOOK. I had to get my wife to screenshot them and send them to me. Really simple. Even @Smitty335 can do it. Lol

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your Vent Kit arrived a day early, opened it up and checked it out, very nice! I appreciate how you bagged each vent line and labeled them separately, this is going to be nice! What's the easiest way to get the left front vent down through the dash area and back under the the floor board to the seat area? Ill go back and read the instructions again, I may have the vent lines confused?
You're about 4 years late doing this.

smokebuzz

smokebuzz

Mar 5, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just ordered a kit... was gonna piece it together on my own, but by the time i found everything, probably cost more..

Reactions: Bayouownbeer
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry just seen the message did you get it. They don’t go under the floor board. Send me a email for printable copy of instructions [email protected]

Reactions: smokebuzz
J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've had some trouble trying to order this through your ebay page. Is there an alternate way?

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had some trouble trying to order this through your ebay page. Is there an alternate way?

yes you can buy direct from
Me and save 10% send me email at [email protected]. Which is also my PayPal
$35 without filters $40 with filters. Sent as friend so no fees. Then send me email with mailing address and email address.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
yes you can buy direct from
Me and save 10% send me email at [email protected]. Which is also my PayPal
$35 without filters $40 with filters. Sent as friend so no fees. Then send me email with mailing address and email address.
I like the y's instead of the original t's, good move!

advertisement