P1000 Underseat thingy

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw on some posts what looks like a hard plastic piece under the seat. My 2020 P1K-5 has thin rubber pieces held in by push pins. Will this hard plastic piece fit the older models and does it do a better job at holding out heat.
If nothing else, I was thinking it would provide a better surface to apply heat shielding to.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw on some posts what looks like a hard plastic piece under the seat. My 2020 P1K-5 has thin rubber pieces held in by push pins. Will this hard plastic piece fit the older models and does it do a better job at holding out heat.
If nothing else, I was thinking it would provide a better surface to apply heat shielding to.
Get you a quick shield. Solves most of the heat issue

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Forget it!
Throw those away and get this. You, your lady friend, dog and girlfriend with thank you!
Quick Shield