P1000 Two Prong plug for light - need info

F

FlatOutDelta

Feb 28, 2017
Mississippi Delta
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone tell me what is the type/name of the connector for the backup alarm rear light mod? I need one more male end to plug into my splitter that I bought from the club store to wire up one more light. I want it to look neat so I don’t want to just cut and splice the wires. Would rather put another female end on it. I emailed Richard@HondaSxS Yesterday and haven’t gotten a response. Pic attached of the plug I need.

5EA568C9 1BB3 468D 8CE2 7B497AA7E895

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can anyone tell me what is the type/name of the connector for the backup alarm rear light mod? I need one more male end to plug into my splitter that I bought from the club store to wire up one more light. I want it to look neat so I don’t want to just cut and splice the wires. Would rather put another female end on it. I emailed Richard@HondaSxS Yesterday and haven’t gotten a response. Pic attached of the plug I need.

View attachment 205020
I believe @Hondasxs is on a ride this weekend. He will take care of you if you can wait a few more days.
Those plugs aren't really available off the shelf locally.

F

FlatOutDelta

Feb 28, 2017
Mississippi Delta
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nevermind, I think i found them on the club store. I'll just order from there. Hope they are black...

Reactions: Mudwing
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nevermind, I think i found them on the club store. I'll just order from there. Hope they are black...

I believe they are what is pictured. They are riding this weekend so shipping may be a little slow once they get back.

Reactions: TripleB