P1000 Turn signal kit from the club store

D

DonDittmar

Nov 16, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I ordered/received a turn signal kit for my Pioneer 1000-5 this past week and installed it on Saturday. Nice kit and it is truly plug and play except for the power/ground wires, but those are not a big deal. I am really happy with the function and turn out so if you are on the fence about this mod, it's worth it. Fast shipping and a good product and price.

I will say the instructions left a lot to be desired, and it had me confused. Confused to the point I thought I maybe had the wrong kit. I put a call into Richard from the club store and he returned my call straight away and walked me through some connector changes made throughout the production run of pioneers and I was back in business in no time. With that said, I made a Youtube video as part of my channel so take a look.

Keep in my my channel is new and this is the 4th video I have ever made/edited on my one-playing camera man and mechanic can be a challenge LOL. I am looking to upgrade my camera from the old go-pro so like anything I am sure my videos will get better with the more I do.......

Enjoy!!!!

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I ordered/received a turn signal kit for my Pioneer 1000-5 this past week and installed it on Saturday. Nice kit and it is truly plug and play except for the power/ground wires, but those are not a big deal. I am really happy with the function and turn out so if you are on the fence about this mod, it's worth it. Fast shipping and a good product and price.

I will say the instructions left a lot to be desired, and it had me confused. Confused to the point I thought I maybe had the wrong kit. I put a call into Richard from the club store and he returned my call straight away and walked me through some connector changes made throughout the production run of pioneers and I was back in business in no time. With that said, I made a Youtube video as part of my channel so take a look.

Keep in my my channel is new and this is the 4th video I have ever made/edited on my one-playing camera man and mechanic can be a challenge LOL. I am looking to upgrade my camera from the old go-pro so like anything I am sure my videos will get better with the more I do.......

Enjoy!!!!

This is all cool. But your LubeTube Vidgea didnt load so I guess
Pics Or It Didnt Happen 🤷‍♂️

You must have gotten it out of your storage now, why u didnt have any pics like u said before. So deffenatly
POIDH ;) We dont forget

D

DonDittmar

Nov 16, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is all cool. But your LubeTube Vidgea didnt load so I guess
Pics Or It Didnt Happen 🤷‍♂️

You must have gotten it out of your storage now, why u didnt have any pics like u said before. So deffenatly
POIDH ;) We dont forget
Works for me. You have to click on the link and it will take you over to Youtube in a new browser. When I uploaded the video to Youtube I must not have allowed embedding. I will fix that later but for now if you click on "watch on youtube" , it should open up in a new browser for you.