P500 Trigger pulled!

S

Sledge

Done done it!

My new racer awaits me up yonder in Okie-land.

I put a $500 non-refundable deposit on it on my card, good till the end of the month.

$6638 OTD, blue 2016. $6138 due.

May pick it up Saturday, maybe Monday. Crazy weather hereabouts just now, and it's 200 miles away right up tornado alley.

Anyway, thanks to y'all for your patient advice as I dillied and dallied. Never an unkind or impatient word, and I'm grateful.

As I've said, I'm a careful man, and y'all's responses to my questions helped me to commit.

Don't welcome me as a member yet, although I shall soon be, Lord willing.

Yeehaw!!!

Joe

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Done done it!

I put a $500 non-refundable deposit on it on my card, good till the end of the month.

May pick it up Saturday, maybe Monday. Crazy weather hereabouts just now, and it's 200 miles away right up tornado alley.

Anyway, thanks to y'all for your patient advice as I dillied and dallied. Never an unkind or impatient word, and I'm grateful.

As I've said, I'm a careful man, and y'all's responses to my questions helped me to commit.

Yeehaw!!!

Joe
Awesome Joe. Don't worry, I've cleared the alley of tornados for the weekend, you're fine. Good luck, and post the pics as soon as you have opportunity!

S

Sledge

Did this work? If so, I'll send real pics soon.

Joe

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Done done it!

Yeehaw!!!

Joe

Congrats, you sure it is 6600 and not 7600? If so that is by far the cheapest price I have ever seen for a P500!

S

Sledge

Congrats, you sure it is 6600 and not 7600? If so that is by far the cheapest price I have ever seen for a P500!

No, you're right, Stomp!

It is indeed $7638. Thanks! They don't want my personal check, and it would have been embarrassing to show up 10 mallards short. :)

Dang. I hope I'm still smart enough to drive this rascal...

Joe

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, you're right, Stomp!

It is indeed $7638. Thanks! They don't want my personal check, and it would have been embarrassing to show up 10 mallards short. :)

Dang. I hope I'm still smart enough to drive this rascal...

Joe
Lol!!!!

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Congrats! You will enjoy tinkering, upgrading, and riding your P500. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Congrats........have your credit card ready , your going to need it !!!

Reactions: RJS
S

Sledge

Prolly won't upgrade much, but that doesn't mean I won't consider the ideas posted.

Might get bigger/better tires. Cain't much imagine I will as long as the stock ones work, though.

No interest at all in limiting wind and rain, though.

Good for y'all, but not for me.

I've spent many years with spotty glasses in bicycle racing.

I'm prolly just too old and dumb to want a windshield.

Joe

Reactions: Montecresto
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Done done it!

Yeehaw!!!

Joe
Wow great price!!!

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Awesome! :)

You might be satisfied with the stock tires, at least for a while. They look ridiculously small but it's amazing capable with them.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Sledge

Ehart, you and Monrecresto have been the most valuable, most kind resources to me in this search.

Thanks. If you ever get out Texas/Oklahoma way, maybe we three
could get together for a ride.

If we do, I know what I'll do. I'll just watch and listen. Maybe ask a question now and then.

Joe

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ehart, you and Monrecresto have been the most valuable, most kind resources to me in this search.

Thanks. If you ever get out Texas/Oklahoma way, maybe we three
could get together for a ride.

If we do, I know what I'll do. I'll just watch and listen. Maybe ask a question now and then.

Joe
Glad we could help! I would love to ride out west! I'm sure it's quite a bit different from riding here in the northeast.

Ha! I'm sure you'd do more than listen. Sooner or later you'd get tired of my yapping for sure! Won't be long and lots of us here will be asking you questions, and learning from your (soon to come) P500 experiences.

You (and Sally) are going to have a blast with your new machine! :)

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement