P1000 Triangle Atv Snorkel

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Thoughts about the way this snorkel comes up?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thoughts about the way this snorkel comes up?

My first thought was that it looks a little bit exposed to a tree limb swiping side of machine and taking it out. Personally I like how mine comes up behind the passenger headrest and protected by the ROPS. I do like that it comes all the way up. I plan on extending my tip up to the bottom of the roof soon. Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
My first thought was that it looks a little bit exposed to a tree limb swiping side of machine and taking it out. Personally I like how mine comes up behind the passenger headrest and protected by the ROPS. I do like that it comes all the way up. I plan on extending my tip up to the bottom of the roof soon. Just my personal opinion.
I see what you mean. like yours the best as well, it's simple. I just don't want to pay $200 for something that could be made for less

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see what you mean. like yours the best as well, it's simple. I just don't want to pay $200 for something that could be made for less

Oh I hear ya. Heck all of them are expensive compared to what you could build one for. Nothing but piping and couplers.

Reactions: Tot
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On the photo it looks like it encroaches the passenger side too much.

Reactions: amc019
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On the photo it looks like it encroaches the passenger side too much.

I agree. Need to see a straight-on shot of the passenger side from the front to see how far it really comes into the passenger's seat area. Damn Honda for making a simple task so difficult