MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey fellas, just wondering if anybody else experiences the occasional tranny “clunk” after putting it in gear. I’ve noticed (for a while now) that after i put it in drive & start to accelerate i get the occasional jerk & clunk like it wasnt fully engaged but then falls in. The shift lever always goes the full travel distance & you can hear it go into gear, but i still get the clunk sometimes. Seems to still shift up & down thru the gears normally though. I did pull some heavy logs this winter, pushed a ton of snow & worked it hard, hopefully it didnt damage the tranny. Thoughts & thanks.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
I hear it as well on occasion. Never really been able to figure it out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

S

SXS12345

Mar 26, 2019
louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Feels like to me its coming from the drive shaft.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey fellas, just wondering if anybody else experiences the occasional tranny “clunk” after putting it in gear. I’ve noticed (for a while now) that after i put it in drive & start to accelerate i get the occasional jerk & clunk like it wasnt fully engaged but then falls in. The shift lever always goes the full travel distance & you can hear it go into gear, but i still get the clunk sometimes. Seems to still shift up & down thru the gears normally though. I did pull some heavy logs this winter, pushed a ton of snow & worked it hard, hopefully it didnt damage the tranny. Thoughts & thanks.
not sure if its its same or how your accelerating but i feel what i think is the clutch pack locking( stop slipping) in at around 4 mph or so