P1000m5 Top and etc for 1000-5

D

Dnorris1369

Jun 18, 2016
North Carolina
I'm ready to get a top and windshield can people give me opinions and different options for setup. I'm thinking Honda hard top and split windshield now but I'm new to utv world so any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The Honda hard top is great. It's expensive but it's super tough.

The Honda two piece windscreen is ok but I wish it would open more. It doesn't allow as much air in as I like. I have both pieces removed right now in this summer heat. It's really easy to remove.

Reactions: dotman1
S

Sergeant206

Sep 17, 2015
I'm ready to get a top and windshield can people give me opinions and different options for setup. I'm thinking Honda hard top and split windshield now but I'm new to utv world so any help is appreciated

I put a Honda factory K3 half top on my K5. I love the look and function. I took the rops loose at the top corner and cut out a rectangle in the corners of the top. Bolted it back together so I have rops and half cab top.

D

Dnorris1369

Jun 18, 2016
North Carolina
Anyone know anything about the audioformz I was just googling and it looks kinda cool

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm running the Honda hard roof, soft mid-panel and Superatv flip windshield. Good combo for dust and weather control for this time of year. I have the Honda glass windshield and soft doors for cold weather.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Anyone know anything about the audioformz I was just googling and it looks kinda cool

Had an audioform roof on my commander and wow it was good. But for that kinda money it better have a flux capacitor hooked to it so I can go back to the future. But yes it was a good roof I just went factory this time