P1000 tools you carry with you?

A

arizonasteeler

Mar 23, 2016
mesa arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I borrowed this from a rzr forum and found it helpful with my rzr, does anyone take any special tools with them when they go for long rides ? example special unique jack for wheel changes or special size wrench they have found useful on the trail any examples may be useful to us new pioneer owners.also whats in your tool pouch if you carry i know there are some threads out there just seeing if any new ideas.

Reactions: sharp
B

Bfree66

Sep 1, 2016
North Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw this on the RZR forums as well when I had my RZR 4. Now I have P1k5, and i still carry a 12v bilge pump to keep the radiator cleaned out. Shop towels, wipes, scissor jack and rachet with sockets to change a flat, screw drivers flat and phillips, tire kit with plugs, mini air compressor. random tools for what ever, knife, black electrical tape and my trusty 9mm (but thats not in the tool kit). I don't always keep all that in my tool bag at all times, it just depends on where Im riding.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
High lift jack (for @Delton), Wrench and socket for lugs, spare, rotopax fuel cell, tow strap (also for @Delton), bag with duct tape, tyraps, etc.

Reactions: arizonasteeler
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I borrowed this from a rzr forum and found it helpful with my rzr, does anyone take any special tools with them when they go for long rides ? example special unique jack for wheel changes or special size wrench they have found useful on the trail any examples may be useful to us new pioneer owners.also whats in your tool pouch if you carry i know there are some threads out there just seeing if any new ideas.

This should help:

What does you tool set look like?

P700 - 700-4 tool kit

What's in your tool bag?

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
As far as new ideas, the bulge pump is a great idea. I use mine a lot.

Signature:

QUOTE by Eltobgi, Honda...Strong enough for the Farm!...Dependable enough for everything else!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guess it depends on local laws where you ride but I use a chainsaw very often riding. Especially after high winds.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
High lift jack (for @Delton), Wrench and socket for lugs, spare, rotopax fuel cell, tow strap (also for @Delton), bag with duct tape, tyraps, etc.
I'll concede to the jack statement, but I think it's pretty even score on the towing lol.

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Something else I need to do... Back in my long-distance riding on two-wheels I carried a lot of tools, more than most. Although I rode quality bikes that were well maintained, stuff does break and I always hated the idea of being stranded.

The above kinks by joeymt33 will prove to be very helpful!

Last edited: