M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning all,
Where is everyone ordering them from? I tried the main website, but sold out. Google doesn't know either 😔

Reactions: Isaiah
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning all,
Where is everyone ordering them from? I tried the main website, but sold out. Google doesn't know either 😔
I ordered mine direct. I guess I just got in under the wire. They've been sold out for months, and I got no response from any form of customer service. @TxDoc updated and I jumped on it. They gave a tracking number so I should be good to go. Bottom line I guess is that they didn't anticipate demand and sold out quick. Give em bit and they'll be back in stock @TxDoc seems to be connected to them, maybe you could just " watch" this thread and let him keep it updated for the group. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Isaiah and MoJoe78
advertisement
M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered mine direct. I guess I just got in under the wire. They've been sold out for months, and I got no response from any form of customer service. @TxDoc updated and I jumped on it. They gave a tracking number so I should be good to go. Bottom line I guess is that they didn't anticipate demand and sold out quick. Give em bit and they'll be back in stock @TxDoc seems to be connected to them, maybe you could just " watch" this thread and let him keep it updated for the group. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, to you and TxDoc for the information. I emailed them this morning, and hopefully have some good luck with a response on a preorder for the next batch.

Reactions: Isaiah and wrhii
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
Got mine in Friday, but will have to wait till next weekend to install

• Sad
Reactions: wrhii
Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had our first ride with the Throttle maxx today, worked great, no sore ankle at the end of the day like previous rides. 👍

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had our first ride with the Throttle maxx today, worked great, no sore ankle at the end of the day like previous rides. 👍
Yep got it on, the kids love it. I barely got to drive it this weekend. :cool:

M

MoJoe78

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2020
Southern Maryland
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Must be nice. Haha. Glad y’all are enjoying them. Still looking daily for new inventory. No return emails from Throttlemaxx

advertisement