Thought I would share....

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Went camping this weekend to the in laws land. 2-1/2 acres close to the mountains. Fairly flat mostly grass. When we all pull in it had just poured rain made it a muddy mess. So my father in law goes to start backing up his camper but was on a slight angle and in some swampy grass. Needless to say he was stuck. So I suggested we get the pioneer out and hook on and see if we could pull it up. He was convinced it wouldn't work. But I convinced him to give it a try. We hooked up to the back bumper of the camper I put the pioneer in diff lock and hammered the throttle and sure enough I pulled his 6000 pound camper and 3/4 ton truck out of the swampy grass that was on a slight angle and we were at 7100 feet. I could not have been happier with my pioneer. I really wish my wife would have got it on camera she said she should have had the video going for that one. And it came in quite handy all weekend doing odd jobs around the property.

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
I pulled out a lifted Cherokee and 2 lifted jeep XJ's in one weekend with mine. Of course they helped with their own power as well but I was pleased it worked. Almost got an old Ford F- 150 out too but he let off and got high centered. Also was pleased with how well the stock tires dig.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nice,
Pioneer to the rescue. Being capable of pulling 1500lb I'm sure it would surprise most everyone when hooked to a full size truck. Ya. The wife should of had the camera ready... lol.

Who else has pulled something that surprised them?

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
I ran accross a 1500 chev 4x4 this spring who was trying to drive on the trails and slide off into the ditch which was full of snow, he had to get out the passenger door. I said "do you want me to pull you out" he said "that will never pull me out but lets try it".

I first tried the winch it just pulled me towards him. I then hooked the strap up and I was just spinning all 4 wheels, so I backed up a bit and gave it a snap and away we went. It wouldn't come out of the ditch so we kept going until it caught something and came out. It scratched the side of his truck some but he was still happy to get out. He offered to pay me but no one I know would ever take money, its just the way people are around here.