P1000 This weekends activities....

G

gearguywb

Jul 21, 2019
Kansas City
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bought the 1000-5 a few weeks back to replace my Teryx 4. I use it quite a bit on sporting clays courses and love the ease of getting in/out and the bed being covered by the roof.

Added a bunch of stuff, most noticeably roof/windshield, 5K winch and a second battery system.

First real off road experiment with it this weekend at SMORR (Southern MO Off road Ranch).

My impressions:
Rig did very well overall. Pretty impressed with it given the limitations of tire size/clearance.
Don't have pics or video (too busy trying to save my buddy in his Polaris). He tried to drop into a deep ditch and was about to go over. Got him somewhat stable, used a tree strap, snatch block to get him out of there and save his bacon!

A couple of somewhat small issues:
Doors rattle! Not just a little......
A few squeaks from the bed latching system
Seems a bit "tippy" due to the limited wheel travel and tire size. May try some wheel spacers
Stock suspension worked fine but it is a bit harsh.

Overall pretty darn pleased with how it did!

A couple of poser pics:
IMG 2550
IMG 2559

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought the 1000-5 a few weeks back to replace my Teryx 4. I use it quite a bit on sporting clays courses and love the ease of getting in/out and the bed being covered by the roof.

Added a bunch of stuff, most noticeably roof/windshield, 5K winch and a second battery system.

First real off road experiment with it this weekend at SMORR (Southern MO Off road Ranch).

My impressions:
Rig did very well overall. Pretty impressed with it given the limitations of tire size/clearance.
Don't have pics or video (too busy trying to save my buddy in his Polaris). He tried to drop into a deep ditch and was about to go over. Got him somewhat stable, used a tree strap, snatch block to get him out of there and save his bacon!

Seems a bit "tippy" due to the limited wheel travel and tire size. May try some wheel spacers

A couple of poser pics:
View attachment 204021View attachment 204022

@Russ989 has some tips about the door rattling that will change your life;)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My impressions:

A couple of poser pics:
Nice rig, I’m digging that new blue color.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Isaiah
Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have to buy qty 2 for a 1K5?

RB3 well worth the money in my opinion. I agree with Fro, clear plastic fuel line on the bed latches I run a couple wraps of tape around them. Also where the bed rails with the rubber pads set on the frame ( 2 locations) I cut 2 pieces of 1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" foam tape and placed it on the frame as an additional spacer / silencer. Also because I only open my bed to clean and service the machine I tie wrapped the bed release handles down tight. even on wash board roads it does not rattle.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
c

My impressions:

A couple of poser pics:
checkout our replacement door bushings Replacement Door Bushings | RB3 Off Road they work!!!!

advertisement
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I only did the fronts at first, but did the rear soon after. Do all four, makes a big improvement.