P1000 Thinking about upgrading to the 1000

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Ok so I'm looking at maybe selling my 500 and getting the 1000-4 this summer. How many people have had clutch issues? Also how did Honda handle the situation. Rather than the clutch issues I think they are pretty solid machines.

J

JTW

Man.. I really liked the p500. But there is no comparison!! Honda is taking care of any clutch issues... (which you'll know soon if you have.. they're really few and far between with problems) There is no comparison as far as trail rigs. 1000-5 is a beast!

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Until today, I would have told you not to.

After today, go for it.

I had a lot of fun on mine today and if my wife and my brothers friend had come, we would have had room for them too.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so I'm looking at maybe selling my 500 and getting the 1000-4 this summer. How many people have had clutch issues? Also how did Honda handle the situation. Rather than the clutch issues I think they are pretty solid machines.
I don't think you'll regret it. I love mine. Have ing two kids it was the main reason for going with the 1k-5.

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Go to the "Official Pioneer Takeover" thread and go to page 14 and watch the videos there and then decide if the
pioneers are up to what you will put yours through.

How do I find this thread? I tried searching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

Jshell3

2 points.

1- you get to start over accessorizing.
2- you get to start over accessorizing.