Talon Tool Kit

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey guys and girls.. Has anyone made a trail tool kit to take along with there Talon... IE.. sockets sizes required wrenches etc. I'm looking for these things as I hate hauling a full tool kit when you might only need 3 sockets to take the whole thing apart and back together.
Let me know what you got...

Reactions: TripleB
D

DRMORRIS

May 22, 2019
SMYRNA, TN
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have 2 17mm wrenches, 2 10mm wrenches, a 10mm and 17MM socket, a 5MM Allen wrench, flat and Phillips screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters and an adjustable wrench. Oh- and a lug wrench. Not much more I can do on the trail. If so, someone else will have some tools. :)

Reactions: Christepher
S

stonerdd

Nov 16, 2020
Ownership

1. Talon X4
how are you storing them? I am adding a lug nut wrench as I have a spare tire. My back cargo area is filled with my cooler. :):cool: I am struggling to find a convenient way to store my tool kit. I have a 2020 talon x4

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
how are you storing them? I am adding a lug nut wrench as I have a spare tire. My back cargo area is filled with my cooler. :):cool: I am struggling to find a convenient way to store my tool kit. I have a 2020 talon x4

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Best place to store stuff you will never use on your Honda like tools :) is low and to the right rear. You can mount a box on the frame. Here are a couple ideas...

A tool box...

A waterproof ammo can...

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
The dealership that you frequent, must have done a YouTube video on your rig. Very sweet rig.
Best place to store stuff you will never use on your Honda like tools :) is low and to the right rear. You can mount a box on the frame. Here are a couple ideas...

A tool box...

A waterproof ammo can...

Reactions: Backwoods
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
The dealership that you frequent, must have done a YouTube video on your rig. Very sweet rig.
Thank you and they missed a bunch of stuff too. It has been a very good machine for me. 3200 miles and ZERO problems.

BTW, Love your sig line :)

advertisement
Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
@Blownzuki I Love your sig line too!! 😂
Thanks! I really enjoy my x4 and feel it is just as capable as any of the other machines out there. I also don’t think we have to put anymore money in our Honda’s than any of the other machines. I have been on the Krx forum and they have just as many issues as any other machine. I love my Honda!