H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I got stuck in the Date Creek sand wash quicksand twice early this year. I just hate to turn around. My bald tires sunk in the sand. Fortunately, I had 4 buddies with me, and we had 108 feet of tow strap, and I had a shovel. I was tired so my buddy did the digging. All 4 of us are in our 80’s so you would think we would get over being Stupid. The 2nd time I had to walk back 1/4 mile to the guys then we did a 15-mile ride around to the bottom area to pull it out again. It was a lesson learned but we had fun. I got stuck in the quicksand 10 years ago but forgot about it.

1stTime1
1stTime2
2ndTime1
2ndTime3
DateCreekWash1

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My 94 year old grandfather says you don’t really get smarter as you get older. You just move slower so you can’t do as many dumb things as you used to in a day. It just seems like smarter.

For example, I’m 40 and I have been stuck at least 20 times this year. And some of those times I was “just going for a quick ride around the property”. How I end up in the swamp no one knows???

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Holy Crap, Bob!! That’s some kinda stuck you got there. 😲 Anytime I’m in a creek and see ‘wet’, I start to panic. BTDT on a 250 lb. dirt bike and it took two of us about 2 hours to get unstuck. :eek: Them’s the ones ya remember. LOL

Being about 10 years younger than your crew, I maintain that being Stupid is a guy thing that we can never overcome, it’s in our DNA Helix. :cool:

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All 4 of us are in our 80’s
Wow! Thats great your still out there having fun! Unlike the convalescent home patient in DC! FJB!
Hay, maybe u guys can take him along on a ride and get him lost out there never to be seen from again!
Well… hes already lost! But i mean really lost! 🤣 I hear her likes trains as well!
IMG 3646

Seriouly, sand can be a pita!
We have sugar sand like mad in northern Mi and it can suck u up too!