Talon parts

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I saw this thread and ordered a wheel bearing greaser from them. It's been about 2 weeks and other than getting my PayPal reciept I have not heard $hit from them.

Not impressed at all.....

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
I saw this thread and ordered a wheel bearing greaser from them. It's been about 2 weeks and other than getting my PayPal reciept I have not heard $hit from them.

Call them up and ask about the delay,,,,That is one item every Talon'er needs.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I emailed them earlier asking about the part I ordered.

Their response: "I'm driving right now, call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX".

Dude can type that while driving but cant type out where my part is??? I got a fawkin idea.... How about when you stop driving you reply back to my email telling me WTF is going on or when my stuff will be here. I shouldn't have to call YOU to find out where a part I already paid for is after I fawkin email you asking.... :mad:

Great way to run a business.

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R

Just want to share my experience with CA Tech USA....

Bought the CATech wheel bearing greaser from a vendor at the local Off-Road show last winter and just recently used it when I was replacing a damaged axle boot on my Talon. It leaked a small amount on the inside of the tool, the self tapping threads of the grease fitting had barely cut into the inner body. I took a couple of pictures, e-mailed CATech and they sent me a replacement right away even though I didn't buy it directly from them.

IMG 20200426 204526319 HDR XL

Based on my positive experience with CATech I can definitely recommend them, maybe you can cancel your order from Elite and get it from CATech. They shipped the same day and I received it just a couple of days later.
CATechUSA - Honda Talon Wheel Bearing Grease Tool 40mm

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
On a positive note...... I found a company called American Star Manufacturing. They make some bad azz cromoly sway bar links and a complete set of braided brake lines to replace the factory rubber flex hoses. I ordered the links and brake lines yesterday. :cool:

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Just want to share my experience with CA Tech USA....

Bought the CATech wheel bearing greaser from a vendor at the local Off-Road show last winter and just recently used it when I was replacing a damaged axle boot on my Talon. It leaked a small amount on the inside of the tool, the self tapping threads of the grease fitting had barely cut into the inner body. I took a couple of pictures, e-mailed CATech and they sent me a replacement right away even though I didn't buy it directly from them.

View attachment 201620

Based on my positive experience with CATech I can definitely recommend them, maybe you can cancel your order from Elite and get it from CATech. They shipped the same day and I received it just a couple of days later.
CATechUSA - Honda Talon Wheel Bearing Grease Tool 40mm
I had just the opposite experience with CA Tech, I ordered the grease tool along with the battery box. The grease tool arrived without a zerk and the hole was not tapped. I emailed & called, no response...... they can suck it.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
The wheel bearing greaser FINALLY showed up from Elite SxS. First and last part I buy from them. Their customer service blows to say the least.