Talon Mirror

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Just watched the Talon R & X videos on YouTube. The riders complemented the Honda Talon rear view mirror. I went online to the Talon parts fiche & cannot find it listed. Any ideas?

Reactions: sharp
D

Deleted member 3748

Just watched the Talon R & X videos on YouTube. The riders complemented the Honda Talon rear view mirror. I went online to the Talon parts fiche & cannot find it listed. Any ideas?
Maybe it's an accessory.

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Here ya go....

Screenshot 20190308 224636 Chrome

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I broke my Honda mirror, they were over a $ 100.00 at the dealership. Was looking around on line and found one that looked like it, ordered it and it was exactly the mirror for $ 25.00
But when that Talon mirror becomes available you can buy it and put it on the Rooster... sure, you’ll get bent over on the price, but you’ll get to say you’ve got Talon parts on your Pioneer!! :p:rolleyes:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
But when that Talon mirror becomes available you can buy it and put it on the Rooster... sure, you’ll get bent over on the price, but you’ll get to say you’ve got Talon parts on your Pioneer!! :p:rolleyes:
HA! The i4WD conversation got crazy last night, tonight think it should be about underwear or right, left handed! HA!

B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
FYI guys, alot of the accessories are Seizmik on the Talon.
Can you buy a Seizmik mirror with a short clamp like Honda ? The only thing that I see on there website has the long stem.

advertisement
H

HondaTech

Can you buy a Seizmik mirror with a short clamp like Honda ? The only thing that I see on there website has the long stem.

Probably not, I'd say the Honda accessories are only allowed to be sold through Honda on some sort of agreement.

Seizmik also most likely has a non compete agreement as well for some time.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
H

HondaTech

Have any of you seen the Honda Genuine Mirror in person?

We got our initial accessory order in today and while the mirror looks nice and mounts pretty well, its half the size I thought it would be. It atleast half the size of the P1K Honda mirror.

Jamie-in-WV

Jamie-in-WV

Lifetime Member
Mar 23, 2019
West Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Seizmik number 18092 ....and they slid under the rubber weather seal of windshield

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Probably not, I'd say the Honda accessories are only allowed to be sold through Honda on some sort of agreement.

Seizmik also most likely has a non compete agreement as well for some time.
Do you know off hand what the OD is of the cage tubing?

advertisement