P500 Take off parts anyone??

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Curious if there is anyone looking for any factory take off pieces? Have a small pile of things that will likely never go back on my machine but are perfectly useable if someone is in need of them. Items I have are:
Stock skids
All 4 shocks(2015)
Bench seat and back
Intake tube assembly
Rear away bar
Trying to clean out the shed of extra clutter and
I see no reason I would have to use these again, so if you are in need let me know and I can try to get you what you need.

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I did have a stick come in, go thru my passenger and poke a big hole in my seat back. Well, I didn't really have a passenger, but it did poke a big hole. I covered it with black Gorilla tape that is hardly noticeable.

Reactions: rtn001 and Eltobgi
M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I did have a stick come in, go thru my passenger and poke a big hole in my seat back. Well, I didn't really have a passenger, but it did poke a big hole. I covered it with black Gorilla tape that is hardly noticeable.
How much for the seats?

Reactions: rtn001
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
@maddmax looks like it will cost around 100 bucks to ship the seats. Roughly 45x20x16 and 22lbs or so... let me know I can make a box up if you want them. I wouldn't have thought they were that heavy, but I weighed them twice to confirm it..