P1000 Switch Plate screws

J

jaspears75

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2016
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I used the below products to attach my plate. I wanted something to enable access vs using a rivet or something similar. It works very well and I can unbolt it if I need to access.

Astro Pneumatic Tool RN6M 100-Piece M6 6mm Steel Rivet Nuts Amazon.com

M6-1.0 x 20mm Flanged Hex Head Bolts Flange Hexagon Screws, Stainless Steel 18-8 (304), Plain Finish, 25 PCS Amazon.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Small black phillips head screws. I started with one in each corner, but after testing out the cupholders with a couple cans of sparkling water, the center needed some strength so I added the center two.

Dash

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Small black phillips head screws. I started with one in each corner, but after testing out the cupholders with a couple cans of sparkling water, the center needed some strength so I added the center two.

View attachment 311812
Sparkling water..........🤔 fancy(er) name for White Claw?

@Jelewis80..........thoughts?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A note on making that panel filler to replace the warning placard in my last post. Not a line is at right angles to what you would expect it, and some of the lines aren't even straight. I could have simply traced around that warning placard, but that wasn't exactly a precise fit either! So I cut it a little oversize and did a lot of little "trim a bits" with the belt sander until I was happy with it.

So, why is it that little upgrades take way the heck longer that one would expect . . . or is it just me?

advertisement