P1000 Swamp runner!!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got to take my pioneer out, had a blast! Didn't have any problems, started floating in one hole. Lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 21167 Finally got to take my pioneer out, had a blast! Didn't have any problems, started floating in one hole. Lol

Floating you say? Remember the rules?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Floating you say? Remember the rules?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

I don't think I got a spread sheet of the rules! Lol next time I'll definitely take more pics, usually forget due to having to good of a time! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't think I got a spread sheet of the rules! Lol next time I'll definitely take more pics, usually forget due to having to good of a time! Lol

Yeah, I have the same problem. We try to make an effort now a days. Delton is really good about pulling his phone real quick for a vid or shot.

Darn, now you've got another reason to get back out there.

SIGNATURE:

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mattdean

Mattdean

Aug 18, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I have the same problem. We try to make an effort now a days. Delton is really good about pulling his phone real quick for a vid or shot.

Darn, now you've got another reason to get back out there.

SIGNATURE:
I'll be back out next Saturday and Sunday, I'll def post pics and videos!

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I would disconnect my seat belt for the deep stuff in case you turn it over.

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement