NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks SuperATV, I actually ordered parts and 15 minutes later I get shipping and UPS info, I'm guessing I'll be busy Friday night so I can ride Saturday! LOL

Ray
@SuperATV making sure his peeps are taken care of

Did you use discount code #NTC for your zero percent discount at checkout? #SuperATV appreciates when we tell people that.

#NTC

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Todd627 I should pick it up Friday, but here’s a picture of it, yes I did get a discount

ray
IMG 0302

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I only see the Viper winches in the store. I must be doing something wrong.
No, that is the brand that the HondaSxS store sells. They are good. I had a Viper Max 3500 (synthetic) on my P500 and it worked great. If you PM @Hondasxs he will get you a discounted price.

Cant go wrong with either one....

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, I did notice he's been offline since Friday. Must be nice to be able to take a long weekend off.😁

I'm not getting the discount am I 🤣
Nah, he's got a sense of humor. We made a game out of blowing up his notification count a time or two. Don't search the site for #SuperATV or you'll never find what you are actually looking for. 😂 🤣

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah, he's got a sense of humor. We made a game out of blowing up his notification count a time or two. Don't search the site for #SuperATV or you'll never find what you are actually looking for. 😂 🤣
I'm really on the fence about a winch. I know it's one of those accessories that you don't know how much you want it until you need it. My buddies think I'm crazy taking some of the trails I take alone without a winch, but I've never been worried in the Honda. I told my buddies that the only reason I'm getting one is to help them (RZR owners).

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm really on the fence about a winch. I know it's one of those accessories that you don't know how much you want it until you need it. My buddies think I'm crazy taking some of the trails I take alone without a winch, but I've never been worried in the Honda. I told my buddies that the only reason I'm getting one is to help them (RZR owners).
I never had a winch on the ATV's, but they could be manhandled if it came down to it. You aren't getting a SxS out by guy or two's man power. For a few hundred bucks it is cheap insurance if you are riding solo.

advertisement