P1000 Superatv whip lights

Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have the superatv RGB 5' whip lights? I'm just curious to see how good they are. I wish they were a little shorter.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Adam490 is selling 3ft whips $135 shipped. I will pick up a set of the turn signal/brake ones in January

3ft whip

Reactions: Adam490
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Adam490 is selling 3ft whips $135 shipped. I will pick up a set of the turn signal/brake ones in January

3ft whip
Thanks @Average_Joe .

The 5' whips are not going to do well on the Pioneer unless you are riding in the sand dunes with how high they will be. They are flexible but when they snapback and smash into the roof/ROPS/whatever the LED's take a beating no matter who you buy them from. I've found that 3' is just about perfect because you can mount them so they sit just below the roof line and the mounts are still high enough to be up out of the mud.

I sent you a PM back in October when you were asking about them in the DIY thread @Cookjames27 .

Last edited:
Cookjames27

Cookjames27

May 13, 2020
Hammond, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @Average_Joe .

The 5' whips are not going to do well on the Pioneer unless you are riding in the sand dunes with how high they will be. They are flexible but when they snapback and smash into the roof/ROPS/whatever the LED's take a beating no matter who you buy them from. I've found that 3' is just about perfect because you can mount them so they sit just below the roof line and the mounts are still high enough to be up out of the mud.

I sent you a PM back in October when you were asking about them in the DIY thread @Cookjames27 .
You sure did, I forgot about that! Thanks for the info. Im back in the market for whips now. I really kind of wanted something to sync to music.